Find us on the Social Media
5/22/2015 8:50:01 AM
The following locations will be closed due to the Memorial weekend: Bayside High school sports and swimming program, Hillcrest, Ps224 Saturday and Sunday C
5/22/2015 8:49:02 AM
Dougleston Sunday Classes start this sunday May 24th
5/8/2015 10:50:38 AM
John Adams Will be closed this Sunday May 10th and will resume for the last class of Spring session with inhouse registration for Summer on May 17th
5/7/2015 9:40:19 AM
This weekend will be the last class for the Spring session we will be having In-House registration for the Mini-Spring
5/7/2015 9:35:50 AM
Last day of PS 224 Friday Classes, there will be in-house registration for the upcoming Mini Spring session
5/7/2015 9:21:53 AM
Douglaston Sunday Class will be testing this Sunday, there will also be in-house registration
5/7/2015 9:20:15 AM
Block institute is testing this Saturday May 9th we will also have In-House registration for our Summer session starting June 13th
5/7/2015 9:18:20 AM
PS 224 Mini-Spring Starts this Saturday and Sunday from 10:30 am till 2:30 pm
5/7/2015 9:16:44 AM
Bayside High Schools Mini-Spring Basketball program will start this weekend May 9th starting at 5:30, There is still space
5/5/2015 3:33:38 PM
Gateway Sports & Pools Inc. is a nonprofit organization who believes that great achievement through encouragement will advance youths. It is our mission t
Learn to swim classes beginning at ages 6 months and up, USA Competitive Swim Team, Basketball, Soccer, Zumba and Tennis Instructional classes, program beginning at age 6 and up.
- Classes are 55 minutes to 1 hour long.
- All pools & gyms are indoor.
- Lifeguard & coaches are certified by American Red Cross, USA Swimming & ASCA
- We have 7 swimming levels that are designed to break down the four main strokes, so learning to swim is an achievable goal.
- We have 3 sports levels beginner, intermediate & advance for basketball, tennis & soccer .
- We have USA competitive Swim teams made up of four levels
- All learn to swim, swim team and sports programs are year round.
- American Red Cross CPR
- American Red Cross First Aid
- American Red Cross Lifeguard Course ( Ages 15 & up )
- National Swimming Pool Foundation Pool & Spa Pool Operator Course (CPO)