Find us on the Social Media
4/1/2015 8:58:29 AM
Flushing Aquatic Center will be open for swim lessons only no swim team practice this weekend 4/3/15 and 4/5/15
4/1/2015 8:51:23 AM
All Locations expect for Flushing Aquatic Center will be closed this weekend in Observance of Easter. Classes will resume back to normal Next weekend 4/10
3/13/2015 11:38:47 AM
Samuel J. Tilden High School will not be continuing their Spring 2015 Session. As a company our sincere apologies go out to each and every student affected
12/29/2014 10:57:54 AM
Great Achievement Through Encouragement Will Advance Youths
Learn to swim classes beginning at ages 6 months and up, USA Competitive Swim Team, Basketball, Soccer & Tennis Instructional classes, program beginning at age 6 and up.
- Classes are 55 minutes to 1 hour long.
- All pools & gyms are indoor.
- Lifeguard & coaches are certified by American Red Cross, USA Swimming & ASCA
- We have 7 swimming levels that are designed to break down the four main strokes, so learning to swim is an achievable goal.
- We have 3 sports levels beginner, intermediate & advance for basketball, tennis & soccer .
- We have USA competitive Swim teams made up of four levels
- All learn to swim, swim team and sports programs are year round.
- American Red Cross CPR
- American Red Cross First Aid
- American Red Cross Lifeguard Course ( Ages 15 & up )
- National Swimming Pool Foundation Pool & Spa Pool Operator Course (CPO)
- Swim Team - Practice Time Change
- 5/3/2015 6:00:00 PM - 5/3/2015 7:45:00 PM
- Freshman and Junior A & B will practice on May 3rd from 6:00PM-7:45PM
- Swim Team - No Practice "Memorial Day"
- 5/25/2015 7:30:00 PM - 5/25/2015 9:30:00 PM
- Pool is closed for Memorial Day